Invisalign in St. Cloud, FL
Have you ever wished that you could fix your crooked teeth or close a gap in your smile?
If you’re ready for straighter, healthier teeth, and a smile that you love, you can have confidence in Lakeshore Dental Care to provide comprehensive adult orthodontic care. We are proud to offer Invisalign treatment for busy adults who want to straighten their teeth discreetly, comfortably, and in less time.
Our dentists are highly experienced Invisalign providers in the St. Cloud, Florida area and will guide you through the process of achieving beautiful, straight teeth. Straighter teeth not only look better, but provide health benefits, such as healthier gums, less wear and tear, and better oral hygiene.
What Is Invisalign?
The Invisalign clear aligner system is a proven treatment for fixing these problems discreetly and more comfortably than traditional braces:
- Straightening teeth
- Closing gaps and unusual spacing
- Fixing overcrowding
- Correcting bite problems
Invisalign’s removable plastic aligners move your teeth gently with constant, low-force pressure, resulting in a more comfortable and convenient teeth-straightening process.
- We begin your Invisalign treatment by taking x-rays, images, and impressions to analyze the position of your teeth.
- Using 3-D Invisalign software to predict your teeth’s movement, your dentist will create your customized treatment plan and sends the digital model to Invisalign’s skilled technicians for fabrication.
- When we receive your clear aligners, you will return to our St. Cloud dental office to learn how to use and care for them.
- You will need to commit to wearing each aligner for about 22 hours per day, “graduating” to the next aligner in your set every two weeks.
Why Adults Choose Invisalign
Millions of people have transformed their smiles with Invisalign clear aligners without anyone ever knowing they were wearing braces. Widely used for 20 years, this invisible teeth straightening system is ideal for older teens and adults.
Here are even more reasons why our patients love Invisalign:
- Comfort—Invisalign clear aligners are made of smooth, clear plastic that won’t chafe or irritate your mouth.
- Freedom—Since you remove your clear braces when you eat, you don’t have to avoid your favorite foods!
- Discreet—Distraction-free aligners fit your mouth precisely, blending seamlessly with your smile.
- Better oral hygiene—Removing the aligners to eat, brush, and floss means you can continue to clean your teeth effectively and thoroughly.
How to Get Started with Invisalign Clear Braces
Straighter teeth are healthier teeth! A smile you love can also give you more confidence and increase your quality of life. If you would like to find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign, please call our St. Cloud, Florida dental office to schedule an orthodontic evaluation with one of our dentists.